Translation Quality Control (QA)
Translation Quality Assessment Policy
Translation Quality Assessment Process
- Pre-translation: a review of the overall scope of the translation project by a PM (timeline, inventory of files, glossaries (if any), assigned translators and editors, final file delivery);
- Translation preparation: a PM/translator identifies typos, inconsistencies, missing text, etc. in the source document (requires client clarification);
- Translation: qualified and experienced translators with subject matter expertise, who are native speakers of the target language translate the materials and return it to the PM for review;
- Editing: all initial translations are reviewed by a second professional translator/editor for any errors or stylistic differences or word choice, etc. Then, the comments and the edited text are submitted to the original translator who should use his/her discretion to accept or reject the suggested corrections;
- Formatting/DTP: being sensitive to the audience’s cultural nuances (localization changes, if required), our DTP specialists will format each translation to match the original material using the same program/application that was used to lay out the source document (including fonts, graphics, margins etc.);
- QA/Proofreading/Reconciliation: correct spelling (especially, proper names), consistent headers and footers, proper pagination, incorporated updates, etc.;
- Final Check/Delivery: in-house translators/editors conduct a final review of the translation project to verify the content and that nothing has been omitted from the text during the formatting stage.
- Client Feedback: Dedicated PMs work to ensure that our deliverables meet all client’s requirements.
Loyalty program for corporate and regular customers!
For regular customers, the company offers favorable conditions for mutually beneficial cooperation and 10-20% discounts on large volumes of orders as well as a range of free related services: typesetting, proofreading and editing by a native speaker, certification of the accuracy of the translation with the company’s seal.
Pleasant bonuses for comments and reviews: 10% discount for attracting a new client, 5% discount for feedback in social networks facebook or google.
Please feel free to contact us. We will contact you within 1-2 hours.
+38 067 192 47 88
Company Media Kit